Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello World!

Hi, James here. I'm a late 40's guy, living and working in Northern North Dakota. I'm creating this blog as a place to vent my frustrations and to hopefully help others that are going through what I'm going through.

So, what am I going through?
  • My wife has decided that she prefers to be with women and the 20 years that we spent together doesn't interest her as much as it used to!
  • I lost my job. (see above)
  • Getting divorced (see above)
  • Dealing with depression and also with depression (see above)
  • I decided that the most embarrassing thing that could happen wold be for me to call my wife while drunk, so I quit drinking (see above)
  • And, I moved to a new area of the country...
Hopefully, I can help others on the long road. It's been an interesting journey and my experience may help others.

Best --

James

No comments:

Post a Comment