Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 Things that Nobody Really Knows About Me (or would ever care about)

1. I am color blind.

2. I gained 25 pounds in the last two years. I'm not proud of this.

3. I have very low self-confidence, but at times am cocky.

4. I love to read, but haven't touched a "fun" book in about two years.

5. My sister, brother and mother are all alcoholics.

6. I think I'm different from everybody else.

7. I wouldn't think of wearing the same clothes for two days, but sometimes will only wash my sheets once a month.

8. I have Obstructive Sleep Apnea.

9. A homeless man once saved my life.

10. Within the past two years, I got 3 speeding tickets. Before that, my last traffic ticket was in the early 90's.

11. I failed to declare all of my earnings in 2000.

12. I quit drinking two year ago. I go to AA and Alanon meetings regularly, but in my heart of hearts, I don't really believe that I'm an alcoholic.

13. Sometimes, I think having gay male friends is "safer" than having straight friends of both sexes.

14. I like to be in bed early.

15. I like mornings.

16. I cannot stand heat.

17. I will make unhealthy food choices even though I like the healthier alternative.

18. Once, I seriously thought that committing suicide was the right thing to do.

19. Part of me loves woo-woo crap even though I know it can be a complete crock.

20. I like dogs and tolerate cats.

21. I love to get lost and usually find unique places that way.

22. I worked in an office for a woman who lived an alternative lifestyle. She used to put me in embarrassing situations and never paid me a cent. I left after three months.

23. I know that I am a good friend.

24. At times, when criticized, I get very defensive.

25. I take anti-depressant medication and see a psychiatrist monthly.

26. I like attractive people, though I do not think that I am attractive.

27. I hate conflict.

28. I don't really care for professional sports.

29. I get too caught up in work and sometimes fail to see it with the right balance and perspective.

30. I think what I do is important when it really isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment