2. I gained 25 pounds in the last two years. I'm not proud of this.
3. I have very low self-confidence, but at times am cocky.
4. I love to read, but haven't touched a "fun" book in about two years.
5. My sister, brother and mother are all alcoholics.
6. I think I'm different from everybody else.
7. I wouldn't think of wearing the same clothes for two days, but sometimes will only wash my sheets once a month.
8. I have Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
9. A homeless man once saved my life.
10. Within the past two years, I got 3 speeding tickets. Before that, my last traffic ticket was in the early 90's.
11. I failed to declare all of my earnings in 2000.
12. I quit drinking two year ago. I go to AA and Alanon meetings regularly, but in my heart of hearts, I don't really believe that I'm an alcoholic.
13. Sometimes, I think having gay male friends is "safer" than having straight friends of both sexes.
14. I like to be in bed early.
15. I like mornings.
16. I cannot stand heat.
17. I will make unhealthy food choices even though I like the healthier alternative.
18. Once, I seriously thought that committing suicide was the right thing to do.
19. Part of me loves woo-woo crap even though I know it can be a complete crock.
20. I like dogs and tolerate cats.
21. I love to get lost and usually find unique places that way.
22. I worked in an office for a woman who lived an alternative lifestyle. She used to put me in embarrassing situations and never paid me a cent. I left after three months.
23. I know that I am a good friend.
24. At times, when criticized, I get very defensive.
25. I take anti-depressant medication and see a psychiatrist monthly.
26. I like attractive people, though I do not think that I am attractive.
27. I hate conflict.
28. I don't really care for professional sports.
29. I get too caught up in work and sometimes fail to see it with the right balance and perspective.
30. I think what I do is important when it really isn't.